1. What did you do directly after high school?
I acted in Shakespeare with Heart. I played Rosalyn in As You Like It. It wasn’t easy but I
really enjoyed it.
2. What are you currently doing?
3. Tell us about any awards, interesting adventures, etc. since you graduated high school.
I started competing in Special Olympics track and field as well as bowling. I have also
volunteered at the Orlando Shakespeare Theatre and at the food pantry at HOPE Helps.
4. What is your favorite memory from your time in Legacy and the NCFCA?
I would say writing my original interpretation, which led me on an incredible writing journey.
5. How has doing speech and debate impacted who you are and what you are doing today?
Because I was writing speeches, I discovered that I love writing screenplays. I don’t mind giving speeches although I still get nervous when I share ideas.
6. What is your message for those currently involved in speech and debate?
It’s not about the awards! It’s about speaking in the community for Jesus!
7. What is your message for those considering adding speech and debate to their life?
Giving speeches may make you feel a little uneasy but it’s worth it. You will be a better communicator for Jesus in the end.